Department of Electromechanical and Applied Systems Engineering
YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER
STUDY ON KPT
KPT Privacy Policies
Professional College of Tirana is committed to ensuring the privacy and accuracy of your confidential information. As part of its commitment to maintain the privacy of its users, KPT has developed this privacy statement.
The statement has two purposes:
- To educate users about privacy issues.
- To inform users about specific privacy policies and guidelines employed at KPT.
While KPT has not and will not share, provide, or sell Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes the College may actively share your information to facilitate, manage and improve our services.
This may include third parties or vendors whom the College has engaged as School Officials who help the College with marketing, advertising, or promotion. KPT may also share your Personal Information with government and law enforcement agencies or regulators to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any other legal requirements or when it is necessary to protect and defend the legal rights of the College or to protect your safety and/or the public’s safety.
- “School Officials” means employees of the College, including faculty and staff, as well as certain individuals such as vendors or contractors, performing work for the College under proper authorization.
- “Personal Information” means any non-public information (paper or electronic) that can be used to distinguish, identify, or contact a specific individual. This includes account information, social security numbers, grades, and financial or health data as well as any other information that is not considered public. Also included is all information required to be protected namely, (a) any non-public personal information (i) a student or other third party provides in order to obtain a financial service from KPT, (ii) about a student or other third party resulting from any transaction with KPT involving a financial service, or (iii) otherwise obtained about a student or other third party in connection with providing a financial service to that person; and (b) personally identifiable information as defined under state cybersecurity laws.
- “College’s Technology Services” – include all College technologies and related forms such as the College website, mobile applications and text, surveys, college chat boards, etc. where you may provide personal information voluntarily through the use of technology platforms and the completion of forms required for business purposes.
The law allows us to share your account information or other personal information with non-affiliated companies when the information is used for financial transactions.